Master Courses Only
A student shall be dropped from the Master's Degree program if:
- First academic semester GPA is less than 2.00.
- Receives 'F' grade in more than one course or fails again after repeating the course
- CGPA remains below 2.5 after completion of his course work even after availing the chance allowed under the provision of regulation “Repetition of Course”
- The student remains absent for 30 or more consecutive days without valid reasons.
- Attendance of the student remains below 75% in two or more subjects ('F' grade shall be awarded in the subjects in which student's attendance is below 75%).
- On disciplinary grounds when recommended by the Discipline Committee.
A student shall be placed on probation at the end of 1st/2nd academic semesters if his CGPA is less than 2.5 but equal to or greater than 2.00