Controller of Examination
Lt Col (R) Mahmood Ahmed Siddiqui
The Controller of Examinations is a full time officer of the University and is responsible for:
- All matters concerned with the conduct of examination.
- Issuing date sheet, appointment of supervisory staff, allocating examination center(s) and issuance of admit cards to students.
- Preparation and display of final result notification (s) and sending the grade reports to students’ parents.
- Arrangement for the timely issuance/provision of the examination material, instructing the supervisory staff and holding their meetings as and when required.
- Postponement or cancellation of examination, in part or in whole, in the event of malpractices or if the circumstances so warrant after approval of Vice Chancellor.
- Appointment of unfair means committee with the prior approval of Vice Chancellor in relation to examination matters for carrying out investigation and convene meeting and issue notices thereof.
- Bringing into the notice of the Vice Chancellor all cases of infringement of rules of examinations with full report for disposal.
- Maintaining over all examinations record of the students.
- Ensuring and maintaining strict secrecy of all information regarding the examinations.
- Issuance of transcripts to Under Graduate & Post Graduate students.
- Exercising such other powers and perform such other duties as may be prescribed or assigned to him, by the Vice Chancellor.
The Office of the Controller of Examinations
Tel:(051) 4908146-50 Ext. 304 Fax-051-4908145