Determination of Merit
The final merit will be determined based on:
- University Admission Test 50%
- HSSC Part 1/HSSC or equivalent 40%
- SSC /O-level 10%
Merit list of candidates who have appeared in A level (Final Exams) will be prepared by assigning 50% weightage to O-Level marks and 50% weightage to the admission test. Final selection will be based on securing minimum 60% marks in A Level as per equivalence provided by Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.
Announcement of Result
The result will be announced as per given schedule.Complete result will be displayed on the University website. All selected candidates will be informed about their admissions through the Email and SMS. List of selected candidates will also be displayed at the University Secretariat.
As a matter of policy, late admissions are not entertained and no deviation is made from the announced schedule. The University reserves the right to reject the application of a student for admission without assigning any reason.
Registration and Enrollment
- On completion of admission formalities including deposit of dues, the applicants will be registered as bonafide students of the University
- Applicants are required to provide original academic certificates and documents to the Registrar Office at the time of registration
- After registration, Registrar Office will issue University Registration Card/Identity Card to all students
- Students are allowed to enroll for the courses offered by their department after getting their Registration Number
- If a student fails to get himself enrolled for the courses, his/her name will be struck off the strength and vacant position will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list
- Students must enroll for the courses in each semester within first two weeks of the start of the semester
- All admissions will be provisional until provision of original documents
Transfer within HITEC University
We do not encourage shifting students from one discipline to the other. However in extreme circumstances, students can be transferred from one discipline to the other within the same merit or to the discipline with lower merit on their request.