Name: Engr. Mamoon Riaz
Department: Electrical Engineering
- Electronics, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad (Pakistan). (In Progress)
- S. Electrical Engineering, HITEC University, Taxila, Punjab (Pakistan), 2016
- S. Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow (United Kingdom), 2012
- Data Communication and Security
- . Riaz, J. . Ahmed, R. A. Shah and A. . Hussain, "Novel Secure Pseudorandom Number Generator Based on Duffing Map," Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 99, no. 1, pp. 85-93, 2018.
- Remote Health Monitoring of Solar PV-systems Using GSM - Project Fully Funded by National ICT R & D Fund, Ministry of Information & Technology, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Lecturer, Department of Electrical Engineering, HITEC University Taxila
(September 2013 - Present)
- Engineering Physics
- Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering
- C. Machines
- Engineering Workshop
- C. Machines
- Communication Systems
- Analogue and Digital Systems
- Network Analysis
Workshops/ Trainings Attended
- Attended one day CPD workshop “Neural Networks” at HITEC University Taxila.
- 1 st PEC Deans International Conference of Engineering Institutions, (Organized by Pakistan Engineering Council, Islamabad, Pakistan.)
- Workshop on Practical Introduction to MATLAB for Scientific Computing. (Organized by Department of Electronics, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad)
- International Scientifics Spring, 13-17 March 2017, (Organized by National Center for Physics, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan.)
- International Conference on Advanced Materials and Emerging Technologies 2016 (ICAMET 2016), 28-29 Nov. 2016, (Organized by University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, Pakistan.)
- Workshop on CPD Framework for Professional Development of Engineers, HITEC University, Taxila, organized by Pakistan Engineering Council as part for professional development program.
- Workshop on Advanced Computer Architecture Lab, organized by the Department in collaboration with the Ministry of IT, Government of Pakistan, Taxila.
- International Research Workshop on “How to Write and Publish Research Papers in Scientific Journals”, HITEC University, org. by the University in collaboration with the International Research Centre for Training and Development, Canada.
- Pakistan Engineering Council (Elect/37719)