Name: Engr. Menna Nawaz
Designation: Assistant Professor
Department: Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering, Riphah International University, Islamabad (2016-present)
- Electrical Engineering, HITEC University Taxila (Pakistan), 2014
- Electronics Engineering, NFC IET Multan (Pakistan), 2009
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Deep Learning
- Healthcare Systems
- Abbas, M. Nawaz, F. Kamran, “Performance Comparison of NARX & RNN-LSTM Neural Networks for LiFePO4 Battery State of Charge Estimation”, in the processing of 16th International Bhurban Conference on Applied Sciences and Technology (IBCAST) Pakistan, January 2019.
- Nawaz, J. Ahmed, M Y Siyal, “Performance analysis of ACQUIRE using Timeliness monitoring”, in the proceedings of 10th International Conference on Information, Communications and Signal Processing (ICICS) Singapore, December 2015.
- Ahmed, M Y Siyal, M. Tayyab, M. Nawaz, “RFID-WSN Integrated Architecture for Energy and Delay aware Routing,” SpringerBriefs, Springer Science Singapore Pte. Ltd., Print ISBN 978-981-287-413-9, Electronic ISBN 978-981-287-414-6, May 2015.
- Nawaz, U. Mujahid, J. Ahmed, "RFID System: Design Parameters and Security Issues" (2013) World Applied Sciences Journal Vol:23(2) pp:236-244 (Journal).
- Currently working as Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, HITEC University Taxila Cantt (2017-Present)
- Worked as Lecturer, Department of Electrical Engineering, HITEC University Taxila Cantt (2014-16)
- Worked as Junior Lecturer, Department of Electrical Engineering, HITEC University Taxila Cantt (2013-2014)
- Practical hands on experience of BSS and NSS at HUAWIE and UET joint telecom (HUTICS) UET Lahore. (2009-2010)
- Basic Electronics
- Electronic Devices & Circuits
- Electronic System Design
Workshops/ Trainings Attended
- Attended a 2 day CPD workshop on ANSYS” at Riphah International University, Islamabad.
- Attended one day CPD workshop “Deep Learning with Python” at HITEC University Taxila.
- Pakistan Engineering Council (Electro/11141)