Name: Shahid Latif
Department: Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering, HITEC University Taxila 2018
- Electrical Engineering, HITEC University Taxila 2013
- DAE Electronics Swedish Institute of Technology Wah Cantt 2009
- Electronics System Design
- Control System
- Design and development of PCB prototyping machine
1- HITEC UNIVERSITY TAXILA CANTT
LECTURER in Department of Electrical Engineering
PERIOD: Feb 2018 to present
LAB ENGINEER in Department of Electrical Engineering
PERIOD: Sep 2015 to Jan 2018
TEACHING: Power Electronics, Instrumentation & Measurement, Electronics Devices and Circuit Theory, Electric Circuit Analysis, Digital logic Design
- Design and Development of Ball and Plate system
- Pi-Bot: A Wirelessly Controlled Human Aide Robot
- System Architecture of a Wireless Body Area Sensor Network for Ubiquitous Health Monitoring
- Development of Electronic Attendance System with the Inclusion of Near Field Communication ID Cards and Biometric Fingerprint Identifier
- Design and Development of PCB Prototyping Machine
- Design and Implementation of Flex Controlled Robotic Hand for Disabled
2- PERSONAL ELECTRONICS WORKSHOP
Hands-on Experience in various Embedded System, Electronics, Control and Communication Projects.
PERIOD: 2013 to 2014
3- INTERNSHIP| HEAVY INDUSTRIIES TAXILA| TAXILA CANTT
PERIOD: July 12, 2012 to August 23, 2012
- Understand operation of electronics and communication equipment in heavy industrial machines.
Workshops/ Trainings Attended
- Attended one day CPD workshop “Power Electronics and Renewable Integration” at International Islamic University Islamabad.
- Attended one day CPD workshop “System Engineering” at HITEC University Taxila.
- Pakistan Engineering Council (Elect/38746)