HITEC University allocates substantial amount every year for scholarships and financial assistance to deserving students as described below:
- 50% tuition fee waiver- For the top 50 merit list position holders of engineering discipline for 1st semester only.
- China North Industries Corporation (NORINCO) Scholarship- Awarded to position holders of all undergraduate disciplines on semester basis (semester GPA should not be less than 3.50)
- Financial Assistance on need-cum Merit Basis- given to needy students, subjects to minimum 2.5 semester GPA.
- Muhammad Nusrat Scholarship - supports the deserving students subject to minimum GPA of 2.50.
- Begum Razia Sultana Scholarship - awarded to bright female students enrolled in regular program of HITEC University.
- NTS Scholarship - Awarded on need cum merit basis to new entrants who appeared in the NTS test.
- TFP Scholarship - Awarded on performance basis to deserving students.
- Qarz -e- Hasna Scheme - Avalable to eligible candidates incollaboration with “Ihsan Trust of Meezan Bank”