Room Instruction HITEC University Hostel
Hostel students will ensure following:
- 2x Bedsheets are issued to each student. Their beds should have bed sheets all the times, otherwise fine will be imposed on defaulters.
- Will keep the room clean.
- Will not change the layout of the room.
- Will drop all sort of rubbish in dust bin.
- Will keep their cupboards neat and clean.
- Students will lock their rooms while leaving for classes/home or else where. Will use the locks issued to them by DSA Office.
- In case, students misplace the lock keys (issued by DSA Office), they will purchase the new lock of same make and type and replace the previous one.
- Students will not hand-over their room keys to a student who is not resident of that particular room.
- Electric iron/music systems are not allowed in hostel and will be confiscated and fine of Rs. 1000/- will also be imposed, if found.
- Students will use good quality locks on their almirahs.
- Will remain vigilant against any theft and take care of their valuables.
- Lights off timings that is 2355 hrs (midnight) will be observed strictly.
- Will fall back (after leave / weekend) in HITEC University Hostel/campus latest by 2200 hrs.
- Students will fill the in/out register (place at reception desk) while leaving the hostel for homes or any purpose / coming back to the hostel. Fine will be imposed on students who will not follow the in / out practice.
- Fine will be imposed on defaulters (violating the room instructions) and against any damage/ breakage.
- Student will not keep with them expensive items like expensive wrist watch, expensive cell phone etc.
- SMOKING is prohibited any-where within the University campus, particularly in the hostel premises. A fine of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) will be imposed against the students found smoking and if cigarette buds are found in any hostel room, each occupant will be fined, Rs.4000/-.