HITEC University invites applications for the following position:
MBA Finance/CA/ACCA with 3 years relevant experience
1. Collating, checking and analyzing spreadsheet data
2. Examining company accounts and financial control systems
3. Gauging levels of financial risk within organizations
4. Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
5. Ensuring that assets are safeguarded
6. Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
7. Preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements
8. Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
9. Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
10. Undertaking reviews of wages/Salary
11. Prepares timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
How to Apply:
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
HITEC University is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salary and other fringe benefits.