- Leave your personal belongings such as handbags, briefcases, etc., outside the library entrance, on your own responsibility. The library disclaims any liability for loss or damage
- Submit any book or object for inspection, when requested by the library staff
- Do not write, underline or mark any book. Library books are carefully examined on return and the borrower will be held responsible for the damage.
- After reading, leave books on the table or on the book trolley. Please do not shelve the books.
- Complete silence should be observed except for brief and subdued talk with the library staff.
- Drinks and eatables are not allowed in the library
- Keep your mobiles off within the library premises.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the library.
- Do not change configuration of computers or any other equipment in the library. HITEC University IT code of conduct must be observed while using IT applications.