The fee structure for the students registered in the academic year 2021-22 in different disciplines of undergraduate &
postgraduate is as under:
|BS Engineering||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 110,000/-|
|BS Computer Sciences||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 81,000/-|
|BS Mathematics||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-|
|BS Physics||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-|
|BBA / BS Accouting & Finance||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 75,000/-|
|BS Islamic Studies||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 30,000/-|
|MS Engineering||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 6,500/- per cr hr|
|MS Mathematics||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 6,500/- per cr hr|
|MS Computer Sciences||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 6,500/- per cr hr|
|MS Islamic Studies||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 4,000/- per cr hr|
|PhD|| Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 6,500/- per cr hr|
|MS Thesis Supervisory and Evaluation Charges || Rs. 20,000/-|
|PhD Thesis Supervisory and Evaluation Charges || Rs. 30,000/-|
Note 1: Tax will be applicable on the Fees as per Government Rules. Taxable Fee as per Section 236(I) of the Income Tax Ordinance 2001
includes Semester Fee and all charges received by the educational institutions, by whatever name called, excluding the amount which
is refundable. It also includes hostel and transport charges. Semester fee includes tuition fee, examination fee, lab charges and sports
2: All fees are subject to revision.
Payment of Dues
- The Student will be required to register / enroll the courses through portal using their official email address and enroll the course.
- After the successful enrollment of courses, semester fee voucher will be available for its downloading and printing. The University Fee Voucher will be downloaded by the student logging into MIS user ID.
- The student will print the semester fee voucher and pay the semester fee by the due date at cash counter of any branch of Askari Bank Ltd or Accounts office of HITEC University.
- All registered students of the University should deposit their semester fee and allied charges in advance on due date before commencement of classes of that semester, thereafter, fine/penalty will be charged as per the University policy.
- At the time of admission students have to pay the admission & registration fee, security deposit and full semester fee in advance.
- The Students are to ensure the followings:-
- Submission of original copy of paid fee voucher to the Treasurer office – Collection section of the University
- Submission of the copy of paid fee voucher through whatsapp and email to the following:-
Mobile Number: 03155169152
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case the student fails to submit his original copy of paid fee voucher to the account office, his/her name will appear in the list of student with outstanding dues.